Use the map above to find our station house.
Address: 8 Maple Avenue, Smithsburg, MD 21783
Phone: (301) 824-3314
E-mail: [email protected]
Contacting Smithsburg EMS is easy. Simply fill out this form and one of our officers will contact you as soon as possible (typically within 48 hours). Please be aware that duties at SEMS are delegated among the officer corps, a group of dedicated and experienced EMS professionals responsible for the day to day operations of the department.
- If you’d like to inquire about becoming a volunteer, please read this before contacting us.
- If you’re interested in becoming CPR certified, or would like to arrange CPR training for your church, youth group, or school, please use this form and select the CPR Training category.
- If you have a question or concern regarding a bill you’ve received from our third party medical billing company Medical Claim Aide, please contact the station administrator via this form and select Billing Questions as the category.
- If you are a mutual aide partner, doctor’s office, or EMS professional interested in discussing quality of care issues or concerns, please contact our Operations Director and Quality Assurance Manager via this form and select the Quality of Care Issues category.
- If you’d like to reach us by phone please dial 301-824-3314 and follow the appropriate prompts to speak with the on-duty crew or a specific officer.
- And remember, ALWAYS DIAL 9-1-1 if you are experiencing a medical emergency.